Rates & Insurance
- Initial appointment $225.00
- Individual therapy, per 45-min session thereafter $180.00
All major forms of credit cards are accepted and can be entered/saved directly by the client in their client portal account.
My practice is largely self-pay. I am a contracted provider for only a few insurance companies:
- Medicare Part-B
If I am not contracted with your insurance company, I ask that you self-pay for services. We can provide you with a monthly superbill, if wanted, to submit to your insurance company and request reimbursement directly to you. Some clients receive a portion of fees reimbursed to them by their insurance companies.
I recommend asking your insurance provider these questions to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- If I self-pay, how can I submit a request for reimbursement from the insurance company under my plan’s coverage?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 48 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you will be charged a late cancellation/missed appointment fee for the session.
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!