Rates & Insurance
- Initial appointment $225.00
- Individual therapy, per 45-min session thereafter $180.00
- [Extended sessions are provided on a limited, case-by-case basis (55- min session $225.00)]
All major forms of credit cards are accepted and can be entered/saved directly by the client in their client portal account.
My practice is largely self-pay. I am a contracted provider for only a few insurance companies:
- Medicare Part-B
If I am not contracted with your insurance company, I ask that you self-pay for services. We can provide you with a monthly superbill, if wanted, to submit to your insurance company and request reimbursement directly to you. Some clients receive a portion of fees reimbursed to them by their insurance companies.
I recommend asking your insurance provider these questions to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- If I self-pay, how can I submit a request for reimbursement from the insurance company under my plan’s coverage?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you will be charged for the full rate of the session.
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!